Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cebu Day 2 Photo Diary

We woke up extra early on our 2nd day at Cebu to catch the 8 am island boat trip. We met up with keith's other friends at mcdo then we headed to savemore supermarket to buy food for our island hopping. We had quite an adventure going to our destination because we rode in a pick up truck. It was my first time to do that and it was fun, i felt cool that time with my aviator shades while the wind is gushing to my face ;)




 Julienne and I, goofing around ;) 



With our new found friends :) 

 We definitely enjoyed sight seeing while we were on the boat and the reason for that is this breathtaking view...

 The Pandanon Island  




Our country is really beautiful, who would have thought we have this picturesque beach. I immediately fell in love with Cebu. This is paradise people! :)


Blue skies, white sand, clear blue sea, best girlfriends + new friends..This is the life! :) 


                                                                                  My sexy loves :)



Jul and I  

 ♥ 

We stayed at Pandanon Island for almost 3 hours, we also had our ihaw ihaw lunch there. Our next stop is the marine sanctuary where we had the chance to snorkel and swim in the middle of the sea. 





We are ready to jump ;) 

It's actually my first time to swim in the middle of the sea without a life jacket. :) 



 The gang  

 Tanned and happy girls on our way home 

I'm a beach lover, so i would say that this is the highlight of my trip in cebu. This is the most beautiful beach that Ive been to so far. Isn't it too obvious in our pictures that we enjoyed this day so much :) Our day hasn't end yet because as soon as we got home and clean ourselves, we went to a videoke place to experience Cebu's night life. The place is named IT park, the vibe is similar to Makati or Alabang. 



As you can see I'm always singing in the pictures. I really love to sing, im a frustrated singer! I'm good at dancing but i cant sing to save a life :)) 


Our Cebu trip will never be this memorable without them :)











1 comment: