Friday, March 18, 2011

2nd Anniversary

Me and my boyfriend celebrated our 2nd anniversary last March 12, 2011. Who would have thought that we were gonna made it this far? ;) We just had a simple dinner date at Sentro restaurant in Serendra. The food was really delicious, quite pricey though but it was worth it :) After that, we ate cupcakes at Sonja’s then we just stroll around the place. Last year when we celebrated our first anniversary, we went to Tagaytay to see the crater of Taal, it was really an adventure for the both of us and we really had fun. This year it’s different, we didn’t get a chance to celebrate the whole day because we had our review classes until 5 pm, nevertheless, we still manage to make the day special. I just love spending my time with him because he knows how to make me happy even in the simplest things. 


 Before going to class, I immediately opened his gift to me :)))


A puzzled picture of both of us, my favorite picture from our creative shot :)


On the way to Serendra...



Roldan, enjoying his food ;)


Roldan also gave me a really cute flats and a nice bag. For my gift to him, I made him a scrapbook (this is really such an effort for me ;) ) and HID Lights for his car.    

It was such a happy and romantic day for the both of us. I love him to pieces and I wouldn't trade our time for anything else in this world :)









 

No comments:

Post a Comment