Thursday, March 3, 2011

Graduation Wish List

Since our graduation is fast approaching (April 18), I'm beyond excited, despite that school's almost over, I can now ask for my parents what they will give me for my graduation ;) Last high school graduation, they bought me a 30 gb ipod video, which I'am still using up to now and some clothes. I love my ipod video, even though new models of ipod has been released. I wouldn't trade my ipod for anything else..even for an itouch, iphone..wait, i would trade it for an iphone (iphone 4 dapat!) haha; well, Its impossible that my parents would give me an iphone 4, they wouldn't spend 40+k just for a phone. And besides, I could buy a lot of things that I want for 40k. Back to what I'm saying, here are some of the things that I want :)




Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc phone. I know its still not release in the market but I would love to have this phone. It has great features and camera. I've been using Sony Ericsson phones for the past years (current phone: SE K800i) and I'm satisfied with their features especially their phone's camera. I wish I could have this one, Ive been using the same phone for the last 4 years aaand, I seriously want a wifi phone!


A portable DVD player. I love watching movies and TV series and I can bring this anywhere. I need this to stop arguing with my brother every time he needs to use our laptop. If I have this, I can watch movies in peace without my brother yelling "Kailangan ko na talaga yan ate!"


 A Topshop baseball jacket. I soooo want this! Ive seen the other baseball jacket that they have (the brown one) and It doesn't suit me because the length is a little bit short for me. If they release this one in the market, I'm seriously gonna buy it, even if it cost a lot! 


A mulberry bag :)



Anthology's Cape Town shoes. I'm in the search for finding the perfect leopard-print flats for the past months. I saw this at the Anthology booth at The Ramp, I was about to get a pair on my size, I suddenly stopped when I saw the price. It's friggin 2, 795 php!, are you kidding me? for a pair of flats? I just couldn't afford it :(

Ive been a good student for the past 4 years of my college life. I've been on the Dean's list several times and I belong to one of the top sections in our school. I really think I deserve all of these! :))), okay, one of these things would do :)

P.S
Hey mom if you're reading this, I'll be expecting one of these things on April 18 ;)




2 comments:

  1. wow... super expensive gifts.... hahaha... y not? ur ryt about the iphone but then how about another trip abroad... yey!!!! (sama ha?) hehe congratulations my dear cousin.. i am so proud of you!!! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! thank you po! who's this nga pla? hehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete