Monday, December 5, 2011

Together Again ♥

It's been awhile since Rj and I went on a date, the last time we were together was when he accompanied me to register for my PRC license, that's November 11,2011,super late right? haha, I haven't had much time to fix my nursing related stuffs after the results came because I was working then. Anyway, we've been so busy with our lives lately, he's running errands for his family while I, on the other hand, besides drooling over Damon Salvatore almost everyday while I'm watching TVD..busy with the necessary trainings for nursing. We also had a little misunderstanding because of this. I don't want to be the demanding girlfriend but sometimes I just cant help it, I guess it's normal for us girls to feel that way especially if we miss that person so much, that we feel that he isn't giving you enough "time" ;) But of course like most problems encountered in relationships we talked about this like "mature" adults..mature..meaning I completely went "deadma" mode for awhile or I gave him that "cold" feeling. For example, i don't put smileys in text messages anymore (HAHA!), i answer texts like i was my father..meaning no punctuation marks at all and i only gave one word answers when he asked me something..how mature right? ;) What I realized about doing this "cold" feeling to your bf/gf was it will never solve the problem you had, you'll just prolong it..the best way is to talk about it. Good communication is always a must for relationships to work (expert? haha!)  After we had our "talk",i completely understand his reasons and finally we went out today, hence this post. 

I'm just so happy to spend my time with him again :) We were supposed to watch Breaking Dawn at ATC, but we decided to just stay at a coffee shop to catch up on each other's life. 



 Starbucks' S'mores, it was too sweet for my taste but it's good. 



Long talks plus coffee equals one perfect rainy afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment