Thursday, January 5, 2012

DGS and DGG Christmas Party

My HS barkada held its annual christmas party/gathering on Dec. 29, 2011 at Whistlestop on Westgate-Alabang. It was almost a year when i attended our last gathering, so it was really nice to some of them. I super missed them! :) After we ate at Whistlestop, we went to Nyco's house to drink and play King's cup. It was actually my first time to play that game and i really had fun doing it. Finally, I also got the chance to meet nyco and tin's baby boy named Marcus..such a cute baby! :)  

Here are some pictures that night...

                                                 Dinner at Whistlestop



          



 
Excuse my face, inaantok na ata ako nyan :))

Sheila and I with baby Marcus :)  


This would be more fun if were complete though..


Despite their busy work schedules (naks! work na ngayon) im really glad our plans pushed through this night. I love it that no matter how busy we all are in whatever it is that were doing, we still find time to have dinners together. I hope we do this more often and i really hope the others can make it next time. I love these guys forever.


















No comments:

Post a Comment