Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Day

We usually spend our christmas eve at our house, but this year it's different. We went to my tita Arlene's house in Batangas to spend the christmas eve and christmas day. Were also celebrating it extra special this year because our relatives from canada came home to spend christmas with us. It's really nice to see them all once again, especially my nephew Dylan who's all grown up right now. It was fun catching up with them and hearing stories about their lives in Canada.

I was a bit sad when we didnt play games on christmas day. We usually had games like pinoy henyo, hephep hooray, relay and etc. I guess, my cousins and I are too old for those things. I was looking forward to it pa naman because we really had fun playing and i could really use the cash prizes right now ;)  

Nevertheless, I still enjoyed christmas with my family, it really is the most wonderful time of the year :) 

                     



                                Preparing the pesto dip for the focaccia bread


Looking at the food cause we cant wait to eat ;)

 
(L-R) Ate Mich,tita Arlene,Me,my mom and tita Abeth


 The obligatory christmas day pose :)) 

 Hosmillo Clan 


 Candid shot  

 Ang saya lang namin :))  

 Pretty little liars ang peg namin dito..haha! 





     Let's not forget that Christmas is all about him :)   


Hope you enjoyed christmas as much as i did! :)



























No comments:

Post a Comment