Saturday, February 26, 2011

House Blessing

Last Sunday, we went to my tita's resthouse at Batangas, it was my second time there and the house never fails to amaze me, from the backyard to the interior design of the house. The MTV cribs should feature their house, okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little, YES celebrity homes magazine will do,hehe.. ;) I'll share you some pictures and you'd be the judge.

      Front view of the house taken last Christmas day and yes, that is me in the picture ;)



                                                        Back view

                                                      The Backyard

 House blessing pictures..that is me, actively picking up 5 peso coins, i got 85 php all in all!



                                                            fooood!


Nice house right? what did you think? I wish someday I could own a house as nice like that or even better! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment