Monday, February 21, 2011

Graduation Pictorial

Last February 18, 2011, we just had our photoshoot for our graduation, yes, it is kinda late, but, I really dont care. Still,  I'm envious to my friends, when I saw their graduation pictorials already done as early as September and October of last year, I already want to change my display photo on my Facebook account wearing a Black toga. Me wearing a Black toga didnt happened though, the color of our toga is Green, all Green! It was not pretty on the eyes, I still prefer wearing a Black one. We looked like members of a choir when wearing the Green togas. Anyway, I just want to share some pictures during our pictorial.

                                              For my clinical shot look.



                                                        With Jerome


                                                Eug, Me, Yen and Rhei


                                                           With Love

  
                                                       My formal look


                                    My Creative Shot look: Blair Waldorf :)

I was supposed to be Audrey Hepburn, but, I couldnt find a dress, so I decided to be Blair Waldorf, my favorite Gossip Girl character. It was just really easy finding a "Blair Waldorf" clothes, I bought my top at 168 mall (divisoria) for only 400 php (originally 480 php) and the skirt for only 200 php at the Landmark. I borrowed a ribbon headband from my brother's girlfriend Roan, I also borrowed the shoes from my friend Eug. What do you think of my Blair Waldorf look? Did I achieve it? :)

  

Blair with Barbie (Therese)

                             
                                                  Me with my Bestie, Yen


                                    Jam as a Flag girl and Jess as Queen of Hearts

                                                   Me and Dani as Blair 



                                               Roldan the Race car driver

                                                   With my Chuck Bass ;)


Yen and Roma wearing the Green toga


Graduation is really fast approaching, I'm excited and nervous at the same time. :)

How about you guys, how was your graduation pictorial? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment