Thursday, February 10, 2011

A New Start

Hello! I’m back from blogging again from quite some time. I’ve started blogging when I was 14 years old ,(thechocoholicprincess.blogspot.com, excuse me for the lame url,hehe..I  was 2nd year in high school when I created that and during those times user names goes like this: your name, followed by your favorite color, the words: princess, butterfly , pretty, chick and etc.) I’m not much of a writer but I want to put my daily thoughts and experiences here, even though I know one two or  three people will get to read this. But it’s okay :)  Anyway, I promised to myself that from now on I’ll update this blog frequently and will not change blog sites anymore (I’ve been to xanga, livejournal and tumblr) 

To start this blog, I want to introduce myself first, I’ am Sarah Christine Hosmillo Gernale, 20 years old, a senior nursing student studying at Manila Doctors College. I love to read novels and chick-lit books. My favorites would be Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold, Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, All American Girl by Meg Cabot, The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling, The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella and the list goes on.  My love for books started when I was a child from Archie comics, Sweet Valley series and now Novels. I also like The Beatles, I grew up listening to them, I was influenced by my father because he is an avid fan of the group, and he even named one of his children (my brother) to Paul Mc Cartney. 

I love to dance and I miss it! I was part of our cheer leading team (Pep squad) when I was in high school, I rarely do much dancing during my college life because all I do is study,haha. I’m a fun-loving person, I like hanging out with my friends and going out with them at times.  I’m also in a relationship right now and I love every moment in it. 

That’s pretty much all you need to know about me :)

4 comments:

  1. am i your happily ever after? haha!
    Teach me how to dance please miss fun-loving-hot person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know how to dance! you do it all the time in your car when you're driving! :)))

    and Yes, you are my happily ever after <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayun! chocoholicprincess! Haha. I was trying to remember ano blog mo before. I was close naman kasi naisip ko 'chocolates' HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! hello camille! :) i'll put your blog on my list :)

    ReplyDelete