Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

Yesterday, we celebrated Valentines Day at Fridays,Glorietta. I thought we were just gonna have a simple dinner date, but no..he had to make the day extra special for me :) He bought me the prettiest bouquet of flowers and made me some cheesecake. Although, the cheesecake was a "fail" according to him, because as he immediately tasted it, he decided to throw it out because it didn't taste good. He was disappointed for a while because he wanted everything to be perfect and I assured him that everything is perfect because the way he made me feel that day was priceless. He made me feel really special and loved because of the efforts that he did just for me.



  Dinner date



Happy Valentines Day! I hope you all had a great one! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment